- Search for mutations or QTL based on phenotype, human disease, mutation type, gene, or genome location.
- Phenotypes, Alleles & Disease Models Query
- Search for phenotype and disease associations by human and mouse genes and genome regions.
- Human - Mouse: Disease Connection
- Search for a phenotype term to find relevant mutant genotypes.
- Mammalian Phenotype (MP) Browser
- Browse for a human disease term to find mouse models.
- Disease Ontology (DO) Browser
- Search or browse for a human phenotype term to find relevant human diseases with those phenotypes.
- Human Phenotype (HPO) Browser
- Search for candidate genes for a given phenotype within a genomic interval.
- Genes & Markers Query
- Input a list of genes and retrieve associated alleles and phenotypes.
- Batch Query
- Submit data for alleles, mutants, transgenes, strains, or phenotypes.
- Allele, Strain & Phenotype Submission Form
- View guides to proper naming of alleles and mutations.
- Quick Guide to Allele Nomenclature
- Complete Guide to Nomenclature
Human Disease Models Tutorial
- How do I...
- .. find mutations in a specific gene?
- .. find mouse models for a human disease or condition?
- .. find mutations that cause a specific combination of phenotypes?
- .. find all of one kind of allele (e.g. cre transgenes, LoxP/Frt-flanked alleles, etc.)?