Mouse Genome Informatics offers on-line help and staffs a help desk to answer your questions and comments. Please feel free to
Contact User Support
for any of the following:
- You can't find the data you're looking for
- You've found an error on one of our web pages
- You have a paper you'd like us to curate
- You need us to create a special report
- You have data you'd like to submit
- You are having problems with your web browser. See our Browser Compatibility page first.
- You have a complaint about or a suggestion for our website
- You would like to host an MGI workshop at your institution (details)
You can reach us by email, by submitting our
Contact User Support form, or at (207) 288-6445.
To direct questions to the mouse genetics community, join mgi-list.