Gene Expression Database (GXD)
GXD collects and integrates the gene expression information in MGI. Its primary
emphasis is on endogenous gene expression during mouse development.
- How do I...
- .. find expression data for a specific gene and tissue?
- .. find expression data for a tissue during development?
- .. find genes expressed in one tissue but not another?
- .. find references that report expression data for a gene at a specific age?
- Genes studied in expression references
- Genes with expression assay results
- Expression assay results
- Expression images
- Expression assays
- Mouse mutants with expression data
Gene Expression News
June 20, 2013
- GXD has made it easier to view and search for its expression images. An images tab has been added to the GXD search return, allowing users to search for expression images by using all the parameters available on the Gene Expression Data Query Form. Further, these images are now included on the assay detail pages, so they can be viewed together with their annotated results.
- The Differential Expression Search, present as a tab on the standard GXD query form, allows biologists to search for genes that are expressed in some anatomical structures but not others and/or in some developmental stages but not others. Formerly named The Gene Expression Data Expanded Query, this tool has been streamlined and clearly delineates the different search capabilities. The mechanisms behind the differential searches have been re-designed to allow for speedier returns and the search return now provides tabbed data summaries that are sortable and interactive.