- • Batch Query
- Input a list of IDs or gene symbols and retrieve other database IDs and gene attributes (e.g. phenotypes, GO, expression data).
- • Gene Expression Batch Search
- Input a list of IDs or gene symbols and retrieve associated gene expression assay data. Search results include a tissue-by-gene matrix view to enable the comparison of expression patterns between genes.
- • MouseMine
- Powered by InterMine, MouseMine offers flexible querying, numerous predefined query templates, iterative refinement of results, and linking to other model organism Mines. MouseMine:
- offers many useful "canned" queries, plus point-and-click query editing
- supports uploading and manipulating lists of objects
- allows any query result to be downloaded (text, xml, json) or forwarded to Galaxy
Data Files for Download
Public Reports via FTP
Tab Delimited Output from our Web Interface
FASTA Output from our Web Interface
- User-defined results for references, gene and SNP data are available in tab delimited format.
- You can modify the output format on the query form from Web to Tab-delimited.
- Query Forms with the tab-delimited option available are:
- MGI Batch Query
Download gene/marker data for a batch of IDs or symbols
- Genes and Markers Query Form
Search by symbol, location, gene ontology classification, or phenotype.
- Phenotypes, Alleles & Disease Models Query
Search for mutations or QTL based on phenotype, human disease, mutation type, gene, or genome location.
- Gene Expression Data Query
Search for detailed gene expression assay results.
- Mouse SNP Query Form
Search for SNPS by strain(s), SNP attributes, genomic position, or associated genes
Search curated references by author, journal or text. The output to this form provides the text export option
- The FASTA format is available on reports where sequences are returned for a specific gene or when querying sequences.
- Click on the checkboxes next to each sequence to select it for FASTA download and click GO.
- From a gene detail page, FASTA is available for:
- Representative genomic, transcript, and polypeptide sequences
- All mouse sequences
- RefSeq transcript sequences for their human, rat, chimpanzee, rhesus macaque, dog, cattle, chicken, western clawed frog, and zebrafish homologs
- Protein sequences for human, rat, chimpanzee, rhesus macaque, dog, cattle, chicken, western clawed frog, and zebrafish homologs
- Mouse, human, and rat protein sequences for superfamily members.