Batch Data and Analysis Tools
- • Batch Query
- Input a list of IDs or gene symbols and retrieve other database IDs and gene attributes (e.g. phenotypes, GO, expression data).
- • Gene Expression Batch Search
- Input a list of IDs or gene symbols and retrieve associated gene expression assay data. Search results include a tissue-by-gene matrix view to enable the comparison of expression patterns between genes.
- • MouseMine
- Powered by InterMine, MouseMine offers flexible querying, numerous predefined query templates, iterative refinement of results, and linking to other model organism Mines. MouseMine:
- offers many useful "canned" queries, plus point-and-click query editing
- supports uploading and manipulating lists of objects
- allows any query result to be downloaded (text, xml, json) or forwarded to Galaxy
Data Files for Download
Public Reports via FTP
Tab Delimited Output from our Web Interface
FASTA Output from our Web Interface
- User-defined results for references, gene and SNP data are available in tab delimited format.
- You can modify the output format on the query form from Web to Tab-delimited.
- Query Forms with the tab-delimited option available are:
- MGI Batch Query
Download gene/marker data for a batch of IDs or symbols
- Genes and Markers Query Form
Search by symbol, location, gene ontology classification, or phenotype.
- Phenotypes, Alleles & Disease Models Query
Search for mutations or QTL based on phenotype, human disease, mutation type, gene, or genome location.
- Gene Expression Data Query
Search for detailed gene expression assay results.
- Mouse SNP Query Form
Search for SNPS by strain(s), SNP attributes, genomic position, or associated genes
Search curated references by author, journal or text. The output to this form provides the text export option
- The FASTA format is available on reports where sequences are returned for a specific gene or when querying sequences.
- Click on the checkboxes next to each sequence to select it for FASTA download and click GO.
- From a gene detail page, FASTA is available for:
- Representative genomic, transcript, and polypeptide sequences
- All mouse sequences
- Human and rat orthologs
- Mouse, human, and rat protein sequences for superfamily members
These tools are in the development phase and subject to change. Please feel free to use them and send us your comments.
- • VLAD - Visual Annotation Display
- VLAD is a tool for visualizing GO annotations. The annotation data are a subset of those available at the GO web site. You specify an annotation data set and a set of genes, and the tool will produce a graphical summary of the annotations.
- • GO Slim Chart Tool
- This GO_Slim Chart Tool bins the genes in your list according to MGI GO Slim definitions to help you discover what the genes may have in common.
- • GO Term Mapper
- This GO Term Finder tool searches for significant shared GO terms used to describe the genes in your list to help you discover what the genes may have in common.