This help document answers the following questions about the (Phenotypic) Image Detail report.
What should show up in this report?
The following appear on an All Images for Allele report:
- Images of mice that carry the allele of interest. Click each image to see its Image Detail report.
- A caption about the allele for each image and information about the genotype involving the allele.
- Links from the Allelic Composition column to Phenotypic Allele Detail reports for data about additional genotypes involving this allele.
How do I access this report?
To access an All Images for Allele report:
- Use the Phenotypes, Alleles, and Disease Models Query Form to search for an allele. The Phenotypic Alleles Query Results -- Summary report appears.
- Click an allele on the Summary report. The Phenotypic Allele Detail report appears.
- If there are multiple images for this allele or phenotype, the phrase Show all images involving this allele appears at the bottom left of the (primary) image. Click all images to access the All Images for Allele report.
Note: If there are images for genotypes associated with this allele, they appear in the Phenotypes section of the Phenotypic Allele Detail report. Click on the image to access these Image Detail reports.
||Official symbol for the allele.
||Approved name for the allele.
||MGI identifier of the allele.
|Images for Allele
||Click any image to see its Image Detail report with full description.
||Brief description of the mouse/mice displayed in the image.
|Genotypes involving this allele
(These fields may not contain information if the image is only associated with an allele and not a genotype.)
||Allele pairs that contribute to the genotype and the mouse strain background. Each allele is linked to its corresponding Phenotypic Allele Detail report.
||Strain(s) involved in the genotype, if known.