- Select the following strains from the Available Strains list by highlighting them
and clicking the Add key (box) to move them into the Selected
Strains window. Select multiple entries at the same time
by holding down ⌘ (Mac) or CTRL (PC). Adjust the display
order of strains using the arrows to the right.
- Optional: Choose one strain (in this example, C57BL/6J) as the reference
strain by clicking the lower Add button next to the Reference Strain window. This will
allow you to display alleles as S (same) or D (different).
- Choose to return SNPs which are the same between selected strains,
different, or both using the drop down menu.
- Select Coding-NonSynonymous and Coding-Synonymous from the dbSNP
Function Class pick list.
- Type Slc10a5 in the text box in the Associated Gene(s) row. Alternatively, you
could search by position (GRCm38/mm10 coordinates), or by a marker range (use official gene symbols, rsID numbers
are not supported).
- Select additional output options and specify whether output should be displayed
on the web (as here), or downloaded.
- Click Search.