How do I interpret this report?
When there are images of phenotype data for a given gene, Phenotype Images, followed by a number in parentheses, appears at the bottom of the Phenotypes section of the gene's detail page. Clicking the number returns the All Phenotype Images for Gene summary report where you can access every available phenotype image for that gene.
- At the top of the page appear the symbol, name, and MGI accession identifier of the gene whose phenotype images are in this report.
- Next appears the total number of phenotype images associated with phenotype data for this gene. Each figure contains at least one phenotype image; some contain many. There is one thumbnail in the summary for each figure.
- Use the drop-down box on the upper right to change the number of figures shown per page. Choose between 10, 25, or 50 figures per page or All. Note: If you have a slow computer connection, it is advisable to choose one of the smaller numbers.
- Click the allele symbol to see full details about the phenotype in the image.
- Click Next or Previous to navigate the image set. Previous functions like a Back button.
First returns you to the initial summary page; Last takes you to the final summary page.
- Caption: Details links to a full-sized image.
- Represented Alleles: The allele name links to its MGI detail page.
- Credits: The J number (J:nnnnnn, an MGI identifier) links to reference information.