- Use the Batch Search query form.
- In the box for ID/Symbols List, type in shh, bmp7, slit1, slit2, slit3, robo2 in the text box.
This will return a list of expression assays done in mice which carry mutant alleles of those genes.
In this example, use the default Search all input types.
Alternatively, click the Browse button to upload file with list of IDs of gene symbols.
- Click Search.
- The results summary lists expression assays that have
been done on mice carrying Shh, Bmp7, Slit1, Slit2, Slit3, Robo2 mutant alleles. The specific
allele used in obtaining each result will be listed in the Mutant
Allele(s) column. To refine or change search parameters,
click the Click to modify search button at the top of the page.
- Use the tabs along the top of the table to navigate to a list of unique
genes with expression results, assays, images, tissue x stage matrix, or tissue x gene matrix (box) .
- Sort the table by clicking on column headers, apply filters
and/or download as a text or Excel file using the buttons just above
the table (arrow).
- Click on any data link in the Result Details
column to view more pattern and level of gene expression, images, and details
of the specific assay, including mouse specimen details and antibodies or probes used.