About   Help   FAQ
Phenotypes Associated with This Genotype
Genotype
MGI:5775294
Allelic
Composition
Engtm2.1Hma/Engtm2.1Hma
Tg(Tagln-cre)1Her/0
Genetic
Background
involves: 129P2/OlaHsd * C57BL/6 * SJL
Find Mice Using the International Mouse Strain Resource (IMSR)
Mouse lines carrying:
Engtm2.1Hma mutation (0 available); any Eng mutation (34 available)
Tg(Tagln-cre)1Her mutation (2 available)
phenotype observed in females
phenotype observed in males
N normal phenotype
cardiovascular system
• dilated and dysmorphic vessels in brains of 5 week old mice
• 90% of 5 week old mice exhibit arteriovenous malformations with greatly enlarged and tortuous vessels in the brain
• more than 80% of mice have one arteriovenous malformation lesion, while the remaining 20% have 2-3 lesions
• arteriovenous (A-V) shunting and hemorrhage are seen in some brain and spinal cord lesions
• arteriovenous malformations are also seen in the spinal cord and intestine
• hemorrhage is seen in some brain and spinal cord lesions
• macrophages and microhemorrhage are seen around dysplastic vessels in the brain

digestive/alimentary system
• arteriovenous malformations are also seen in the spinal cord and intestine

mortality/aging
• more than 50% of mice before 6 weeks of age


Contributing Projects:
Mouse Genome Database (MGD), Gene Expression Database (GXD), Mouse Tumor Biology (MTB), Gene Ontology (GO), MouseCyc
Citing These Resources
Funding Information
Warranty Disclaimer & Copyright Notice
Send questions and comments to User Support.
last database update
02/13/2018
MGI 6.11
The Jackson Laboratory